Saturday, September 18, 2010

E.X.A.M ? Watsup !





Damn hate you. you make my life suckxx to the MAXXX !
ANTI YOU kawl kawl....!
huh..stress sei x.X
(Mayb i should wait for resit? T,T)




Enjoy my puuurfect to-mae-toh juice....
Mux put my notes x10000 miles away...
or Just let it be~ LOL





No mood to study at all and feel lk mau x.X
hw about juz enjoy photo taking sessionssS...
weeee~~





Kwooonie =)
WOW~~ perfect match yeaa!!
u guys....
hwaiting for every epi !!!




khuntoria~
sweeeet pairs =)
prince & princess.......
hem bo ke yo~




百天的契约爱情
互相守护对方生命
人与狐的悲伤爱情故事
值得一看 =)
(the main point is the gal dammm leng har XD )





hyun joong oppa~
yoyo!! imma saapport you olwiz har...
Playful Kiss make me crazzie because of youu~




ur xpression make me fall for u...^^
keep watching ur show & performance...
so young yet so Cuteee...
buahahaaaa XD





attended my relative's relative's relative punya wedding...
waiting for sem break and i wil kacau both of my lengluiss cousin..
yeah~~




Oh my bread~
Best partner ever...
provide my mealsss xpecially dinner...
tis is wat a sick person shud makan =.=





wth finally i missed this movie T__T
bt my brother realize there is a coming soon at genting...
make me speeeechless as well =x
( at least i can take a photo as a memory..heees~)




tat's rite...
genting again~~
i stay there for 5 days and plan to STUDY there toooo...
bt it ends up with.......hiak hiak hiak XD




and now.....
staying with the DUST in kampar...
busy blogging + enjoying my X-bass music...
++ coughing so badly =(



Yeaaa !!!
this is wat i mean for
E.X.A.M.
=P