Thursday, December 16, 2010

Past.


It's over.whoaaah! the most disgusting period is g.o.n.e. (not even hope for another one) My days begin...this time i'm not going to plan anything since there are toooo many things are flowing towards me now.hmmm...but i'm sure gonna have my crazy partaaaei wherever & whenever~
During my study period i thought about my passed, the time when i'm childish enough. I started to act like soft-hearten lil girl is just because i dun wanna replay the hurt scene in my life. I had done something silly to my friend indeed of good friend to avoid the jealousy from others. For sure i'm not going to story out the beginning and the ending or any climax of it. dun worry it's a she :) phew~it was a past! (i'm really sorry for the tears-drop although you dun have the chance to read this...)
Again tenQ for the POOH's collections. I love it theeeeeese much =D seems like i need to shop for a nice box to store them..buahaha!
And you the mysterious guy! pleassse be informed where you are or else i will call the police
8)
* this is the only day i fully concentrate on the paper because its JAPANESE! i was like... "ape dia cakap?" =.=

last but not least, congratulations to those spm-er..ur nightmare telah dibubarkan! *wink*





-KTHY-