Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fall in Love This Christmas =)



WOW~~finally JYP nation unveils The Christmas MV!

catch the main point now :

0.26 - my leng leng FEI..so leng here =)

0.27 - stil the cute Seulong...

0.39 - oh my lovely kwon...

1.31 - the cute suzy...my fren's diva...
1.34 - the white bobo is touching chansung's mouth XD

1.45 - changmin's head is hanging two lil santa...nt reali suit him..teeees~

2.15 - stil the yeng rapper yoobin...
2.23 - buaaa! hak sei me duno siape ni wiv messy hair...

3.08 - wow cutie kwon wiv cute pyjamas n the ngong dance...
3.30 - WHOOH wooyoung..hahaha
Lastly..V omma's prince...the penguin-head-khun...wakaka..



Again, i miss out the chance meeting with hebe during this Christmas..sobz T.T
Btw, i hope this will be my another great memory celebrating Christmas with u all like the passed.



MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!