Sunday, December 19, 2010

Abnormal.


Once again i turned my life up-side-down! watahec i cnt sleep well every night bt i'm reali reali extra-tired for days T.T
insomnia VS sleepy exactly non-sense! or 5am is suitable for my sleeping time???
Sometimes i realize that adults are even more childish than 3-year-old babe children. OMG i don't understand why should make things more complicated rather than solves it asap. I better stay at kampar and please don't involved me in it! (if allow me to do so)
Nice bbq+steamboat partaaaei was over. Everything was smoothly planned bt only the hours-performance. It makes me crazy in front of audiencesss! GOSH i can't imagine if u call me do that on the stage & i will die for you. Very lil chance we can gather the whole group for the event but we had missed out one thing.*crying for the photos...






-KTHY-