Thursday, November 25, 2010

FYL


4am. Jz bak frm mamak. Jot down a simply short post hope 2 reveal my lil shout out. Busying 4 everything when came bak frm peaceful s'pore trip. Rushing 4 stiuped kempen, presentation, and those replacement fr exam. Seems lk times r nt reali enough for myself even outsiders. Mayb I'm a plan-failer so i wil make some mistakes on my free hours. I'm trying to enjoy the life without any circumstances which make myself going mad. Nothing r deserve to rmb since there's a passed n not reali important for me. Tats y i jinja hate reminder. Dun try 2 mess up my life when x und any problems and so do i. Throw out some words make trouble 2 da world x means there's a solved in dictionary. Ask when there's a question. Tel when there 's a right situation. OMG! Big mistakes wil make when there's many ??? store in mind fr months and years. Gin yao ss when i cant shout out n i jz realize jbb didn't talk much bout tat n dia keep da feeling deep in da heart. Wait me fr a moment. Moving in few years time. o0o having a farking life is the worst thing lu nvr noe =)