Sunday, March 18, 2012

saya CINTA pada mooo~


Date: 3 March 2012
Time: 8.00pm
Venue: Stadium Merdeka
Title: 王力宏火力全开music man 2 大马世界巡回演唱会

Again...WE MET!



On the way~
We enjoy our Oreo'McFlury @ Bukit Bintang plus camwore xD


Reached toooo early!
We hang..
We buy..
We shop..
& also cam wore :P


Not really a good seat for us.
The grass..
The chair..
The mud..
Especially the rain!
tsk tsk!
Nevermind, our mood still on for cam wore!


What we had bought.
His fan,
His card holder,
the most important one..
HIS SHIRT!
We don't have enough income,
so not the officially one,
but we still love it


Thanks so much for the goddess rain!
the only low quality raincoat we owned.
Conclusion,
WHOLE BODY WET!


Although the situation is so annoying,
But that is enough when we saw him closely just in TWO MINUTES
yes, that's only two minutes close up for whole concert.
how sad~ :(


As I said,
we saw him just for two minutes,
so we can't capture his nice pose.
I grabbed these from the fan page.
T,T


Back to lengma's jeh jeh home.
actually I still ngong with the concert I had went.
I have no idea what i did.
Need some time to refresh...

The next morning,
two bitchy need two hours for only two black line.
LOL!
We will improve much for our working days.
No worry! 8)

Jeh jeh's husband bring us for delicious branch.
How amazing!
-LEVAIN-


Various types of bread...


The origin-homemade-pizza...


TenQ for the breakfast!
I really miss it :'(

Before I end the post,
Let me show you what the mischievous boy had done =)





-K
THY-