Sunday, March 18, 2012

the Moments!

Date: 6-8 March 2012
Time: 10am-5pm

Venue: Heritage Hall

Event: Moments Exhibition

Another event I joined at Year 2 Sem 3...



Night view of the day...


The huge Face Of UTAR
Made by publicity :)


We are always the point of center. Buahahaha!


The progress of this event start from last sem.

Not so well.

But ended with success.

This is the main advantage I had learned.

As always...


Luckily I met the 38's.
a way I can survive hehe xD

The "lovely" couple & my daily partners LOL!


Da Bii (His dog is xiao Ruby) and the funny one...HAHA!


The futsal gang..ngek ngek!



Animal frog and the juniors...


Liao Zhi Tao the lame!



Erhm..the lengzai -.-


Our Lomo Camera & Digital Camera mascot!


The seniors who came to visit us..


Awesome senior :P


Cutie pie..


Adorable one...


Lovely one..


Our president of Photography Society..
ISH!


The Chairperson of the exhibition..
WEY HARLOO! xD


Remember her?
Our beloved popo!!!
She is the diva of FBF now hehez~


My beloved supporters who waited me all day long for lunch..
touch~~



Damn love this pica!!!
pooooh bear~
No idea where it is after the exhibition T,T

Thanks for the huang jian tatt photographer!
kamsahamida!


I gained
T.H.E.F.I.V.E.M.O.M.E.N.T.S =]
here!



-K
THY-