Monday, August 9, 2010

Recently...



1. Bad news. I TiDak Lulus apply my ptptn. Shit dia ! Try to go office to settle this case. Hope it will settle as soon as possible. Reali gin yao fan sei yan !

2. Crazy me ! Because of you, i reject my ice-cream and buy your album. WOW~ crazynya...i will fly to KL to meet you soon !!! (rmb to giv me a hug ya my dear leehom XD )

3. Still rushing for those assignments. Can you end it asap in my life? PlssssSS.......T.T

4. I get My favorite mooncake from granny =) mereka are lovable


5. Remain the same. I smell the smoke burning from your head..any moment!!! Its funny, don't you feel it ? =X

6. Wearing my new cons now. Brown and Black from my friend. ThankQ. Hard to take care of it har. Sometimes it make my eye feel tired and dry. Try to use to it due to my beauty. =P

7. New formal shirt cost me rm50++ BRANDED Padini......so ? look normal ma....

8. Now im wondering. Should i make the decision now?

9. So close yet so far. You are just in front of my eyes. What can i do?

10. I still can't accept what you all do to me. Keep Silent is the best reaction for me. Thanx GOD im still here.






* PR chairperson ?! OMG...my leo formal style, or.....waitress ? =.=