Monday, September 26, 2011

Warm Emoholic


My vacation after the shity final.
I supposed to get high with my dear berry on KMW but,
I end up with the superduperemo concert,
With the wholehearted old fans gang.
FREAKING GOSH!


OKAY! Because of the free tickets,
I should join. . .
SIGH~



Erhm...I didn't own a nice DSLR or Pro-cam so,
This is the quality of the pica. my last effort :(
Now I know why the rooms are FULLY BOOKED!
THE AUDIENCES.
Shanghai Fans Club! green green lightning star LOL~
Again, I should stand beside korean fans club by now T.T


Emo for two hours.
Let me tell you WHY!

1. 不要对他说 夜里会害怕
别说你多晚都会等他的电话
别说你只喜欢他送的玫瑰花
因为这些 是我仅有 残留的梦

2. 我好像得了忧郁症 我不在乎承认
都是因为你 失去伴侣的身份
我好像得了忧郁症 没有别种可能
全都是因为你 爱情荡然无存

3. 听说我爱的人最近订了婚
美丽的三月天里 忽然我觉得冷
想说两句祝福的话来支撑
别管了 有情绪自己吞

4. 凌晨两点半
你不在我身旁
讨厌自己
为何还要这样的牵挂
爱着你的我
无法隐瞒自己对你的想法
你说你想要找个宽厚的肩膀
问自己带你到什么地方

5. 这里有空位你要不要占缺
不用刻意把我当成你的谁
请再坐近一点将陌生感消灭
然后就像情人那样体贴
心里的空位
我很乐意出借
霸占我的世界不轻易让位

6. 我是真的
我是真的爱你 爱到不灰心
你也许难以相信
所以离开我去证明
我闭上眼睛 天空变得透明
阳光温柔蒸发所有泪滴

7. 我一直都跟随你的感受
让你疯 让你去放纵
以为你 有天会感动
关於流言 我装作无动於衷
直到所有的梦已破碎
才看见你的眼泪和後悔
我是多想再给你机会
多想问你究竟爱谁

These are just 1/10 of his songs.
I don't need any extra explanation for these.
sobz~~~
But I need to admit that his vocal is daaaebak.

There's another reason behind why I end up with this concert.
I have bought x2 3D Fright Night movie with RM36,
and we REGRETTED.

We sold it out on the spot in one hour,
Just like how the salesman promoting their CIMB credit card.
SPEECHLESS!!!
NO mood for my high tea buffet after all.
Well, I will treat this as a training of pr practitioner =X facepalm

Yea my place.
The best place ever for teenagers in the midnight.
Java chips Frap with my lappie here.
UPDATE is damn important okay! 8)


Annoyer is everywhere.
It reminds me what had happen in the cc OMFG.
Don't stalk my private pls!
ISH! =/


Whenever I go there,
Chocolate Chips Creamy is a must.
keke...
Cooling weather with shorts and sleeveless-T enjoying the BR,
Finally,
FLU!
and now,
Cough like hell! :(


Is time to say goodbai with my orangie messy hair~~~

DEFINITELY!
I'm still thinking of KMW.

ARRGH!






-K
THY-