Thursday, July 14, 2011

Waltz, With Love...

What's the event for?
Hundred++ pairs dancers for waltz to break the Malaysia Record.
The second event I participated.

First of all, I'm just a flower girl.

Secondly, I'm the performer.

And,

Lastly, I'm the instructor for the waltz.

Sound crazy...

At least I gain more :)
The Rose Family.
We are the one who born numbers of couples for the night.

The Rose Insane Tauke.

Lenglui Helpers XD

Some hard works before the show.
We worth it :)

The only one decoration.

The performance.
Wedding Dress.


The pose we had practice for centuries.

The bride is on the stage.

Result after two-days-practice.

Last minute waltz.

Cacat me after 2 hours practice.

My pro-partner. Thanx for the guide.

Nice shot from anonymous.

Again, I met him.
Hi~


From the talented sand art-maker.






Upcoming event: Dance Fiesta 2!





-KTHY-