Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Break.


Oh Yeah my SHORT break finally had come to the end.
I have no idea what I have done so far.
Well.
First of all,
A very big day to my lil dadi.
Sang Yat Fai Lok lou dao! :)
How's the celebration?
LOLx! sounds crazy but we do enjoy it to the max~

-The flow-
6.00pm : End job. Mau eat meh?
6.10pm : Hmm. Ipoh choose ngm dou lorh!
6.20pm : KL then...
6.21pm : STUNNED!
6.35pm : Ok la...pack!


9.15pm : finally I had my dinner! T.T
Lek lek the lou dao not really know how to go =.=
The Curve : Marche



Senior Citizen. XD


Youngster. =)


Order Card.


Ngau ngau for you old berrie. haha.


Yes. Pass by here.
And the lou dao want to have it until the clock strikes 12a.m.!



Theirs.


His.


and Mine.
the cocktail is not that nice :(


Four of us are fooling around in the hotel rooms after all.
then they slept.
DAMN early!

for the next shopping day...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter.
My job during the semester break.
I return to the table.
Back to their dialog.
For sure everyone grows :)


and these and that.
MESSY!


I wake at 7.15a.m. everyday for the job.
This amazed me very much!



and lastly...
she is back!
safe flight & she enjoyed her days!
tenQ for the orangie jeju chocolate
♥♥♥







-KTHY-