Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 vs 2011


The year-end &-start celebrationssS...........



Firstly..Merrrie Merrrie Christmas!!!!
Venue : Genting Highland
(so-called second hometown =.=)


x20++family members trapped in the first world "toilet suit" to exchange the presents.
And these are the presents i get from them =)


The lovely uncle pat gimme this reddie-teddy.
Although it's the gift from 1-utama but i treat this as my Christmas present.
tankQ



The New Rabbit Year.....
Venue : Pangkor Teluk Dalam



Again I back to this island.
I miss the moment when we are together T.T
Cutie chef treat me damn good and still made nice food for us :)
The celebration ends with countdown buffet and amazing fireworks.
(not to upload those videos since it's a big file)



The traditional wu li ma cha "lou sang".
I had eaten twice at the same place before the month of Chinese New Year.
OMG =.=!!!



Hmmm accidentally saw this when pass-by a fan's blog.
It's really nice compared to cong punya XD (or it's actually the same?)



Ta Da~~After S reddie, I owned another SE bluey.
Main point : finally I found it! the Rilakkuma. weeee~~ ^^
(ada lil lady bird di sifat zai XD)







one of the new year hopes : continue diLove by everyone..buahahahaha! siong sei =.=


-KTHY-